When you use the Service, we use persistent and session cookies and other tracking technologies to:
- Store your username, password and authentication tokens
- Analyze the usage of the Service
- Customize the Service to your preferences
- Control the advertising displayed by the Service
A persistent cookie remains on your computer after you close your browser so that it can be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
We may also use other Internet technologies, log files, clear GIFs, Flash technologies, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of the Service. We also may include clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to determine whether the message has been opened. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
We use these automated technologies to collect and analyze certain types of information we consider to be non-personal information, including:
- Information related to the devices you use to access or interact with the Service, such as: IP addresses, location information, unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language.
- Information related to the ways in which you interact with the Service, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Service, and other similar information. We may also capture other data, such as search criteria and results.
FARM4UINDIA Private Limited discloses a subset of this automatically collected information publicly. Specifically, you consent to Farm4uIndia’s disclosure of information related to the ways in which you interact with the Service, such as: landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages (including questions and answers viewed), the date and time you used the Service, and other similar information on the Service to other Farm4uIndia users, along with your name and profile picture. If you do not wish to have this information disclosed to the public, you may opt out of this feature.
We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service), and may use that information to customize the Service with location-based information and features. If you access the Service through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this.
We have appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.